PickData will attend to IoT Solutions World Congress 2023, one of the biggest events in Internet of Things, Blockchain AI & Big Data, Cloud and Cybersecurity in Europe, taking place from January 31 to February 2 in Barcelona. This year you will find us at Stand 341 of Hall 4, organized by Generalitat de Catalunya and ACCIÓ.
Taking advantage of the occasion, new solutions for monitoring, control and managing of facilities will be presented:
- eMOD, a modular OEM solution that allows you to create customized industrial IoT devices without R&D costs.
- eManager, the IoT programmable controllers product range with Node-RED integrated. eManager Essentials, eManager ACTIO and eManager Energy will be presented.
- New eCore product range, the modular dataloggers based on ESP32 technology.
- Bridge LR, the RS-485 to LoRaTM communications bridge to provide wireless connectivity to any wired device or sensor.
- Main features of new DataBox, our Industrial Internet of Things platform (IIoT).
- Our new service of firmware development specialized on communications, industrial automation, Linux Embedded programming and Node-RED.
We hope to personally meet you all in our stand. Do not lose the opportunity to know PickData’s new solutions.
We offer you a free entry:
Use the code EKUS31WO to get a free ticket here.
Documentation and other information
You can continue reading our publications in the News section .