PickData will attend to IoT Solutions World Congress 2018, the leading event in Industrial Internet of Things sector in Europe, taking place from October 16th to 18th. This year you will find us at Booth 4 Stand E551 of Hall 2, organized by Generalitat de Catalunya and ACCIÓ.
Taking advantage of the occasion, new solutions for monitoring, control and managing of facilities will be presented:
- eMOD, a modular OEM solution that allows to create customized devices for specific industrial applications in an agile and cost-effective way.
- Bridge LR, the RS-485 to LoRaTM communications bridge to provide wireless connectivity to any wired device or sensor.
- SEM’s series, the new collection of single-phase and three-phase analyzers of one DIN rail module, SEM One and SEM Three.
- New PickData EVO version, our Industrial Internet of Things platform (IIoT), including advanced Big Data analytics tool.
- The communications gateways PICK 3G and PICK VPN
- Our service of custom electronics and hardware development to communications world, Internet of Things (IoT), sensors, energy, etc…
- Solutions to energy management, utilities and power generation, maintenance and facility management, equipment manufacturers, tank level reporting, building monitoring and more.
We hope to personally meet with you in our stand. Don’t lose the opportunity to know PickData’s new solutions.
If you want to contact us to schedule a meeting or you need a free visitor pass for the event, please, fill in our contact form.
Documentation and other information
You can continue reading our publications in the News section .