PickData will attend to IoT Tech Expo 2021, one of the biggest events in Internet of Things, Blockchain AI & Big Data, Cloud and Cybersecurity in Europe, taking place from November 23rd to 24th in Amsterdam. This year you will find us at Stand 524 of Main Hall.
Taking advantage of the occasion, new solutions for monitoring, control and managing of facilities will be presented:
- eMOD, a modular OEM solution that allows you to create customized industrial IoT devices without R&D costs.
- eManager, the IoT programmable controllers product range with Node-RED integrated. eManager Essentials, eManager ACTIO and eManager Energy will be presented.
- New eCore product range, the modular dataloggers based on ESP32 technology.
- Bridge LR, the RS-485 to LoRaTM communications bridge to provide wireless connectivity to any wired device or sensor.
- Main features of new PickData EVO version, our Industrial Internet of Things platform (IIoT).
- Our new service of firmware development specialized on communications, industrial automation, Linux Embedded programming and Node-RED.
We hope to personally meet you all in our stand. Do not lose the opportunity to know PickData’s new solutions.
If you want to contact us to schedule a meeting or you need a free visitor pass for the event, please, fill in our contact form.
You can continue reading our publications in the News section .