PickData will attend to IoT Solutions World Congress 2022, one of the biggest events in Internet of Things, Blockchain AI & Big Data, Cloud and Cybersecurity in Europe, taking place from May 10th to 12th in Barcelona. This year you will find us at Booth 8 Stand 321 of Hall 4, organized by Generalitat de Catalunya and ACCIÓ.
Taking advantage of the occasion, new solutions for monitoring, control and managing of facilities will be presented:
- eMOD, a modular OEM solution that allows you to create customized industrial IoT devices without R&D costs.
- eManager, the IoT programmable controllers product range with Node-RED integrated. eManager Essentials, eManager ACTIO and eManager Energy will be presented.
- New eCore product range, the modular dataloggers based on ESP32 technology.
- Bridge LR, the RS-485 to LoRaTM communications bridge to provide wireless connectivity to any wired device or sensor.
- Main features of new PickData EVO version, our Industrial Internet of Things platform (IIoT).
- Our new service of firmware development specialized on communications, industrial automation, Linux Embedded programming and Node-RED.
We hope to personally meet you all in our stand. Do not lose the opportunity to know PickData’s new solutions.
If you want to contact us to schedule a meeting or you need a free visitor pass for the event, please, fill in our contact form.
Documentation and other information
You can continue reading our publications in the News section .
Also, don’t forget to follow our daily journey on PickData’s official Twitter , Linkedin and other social networks.